In the vast majority of circumstances, the identifying data we would share is limited to:
- Your name
- National Insurance Number
- Home address
- Date of birth
- Key ID
- Dates of employment
- Payment-related details (dates, amounts, etc.) for work with that agency
- Details of your work assignments (when necessary to ensure compliance with the AWR)
- Copies of your pay advice slip (with details of any income from other recruitment agencies redacted)
- Employment status and periods
- Details of disciplinary action
- Details to support with safeguarding enquiries and disclosure
We don’t share any more data than is necessary for the particular purpose and we would only share your details with a recruitment agency if you’ve confirmed to us that you work with them. Your agency should have a privacy notice on their website, which you may wish to read.
We may also include your data in stats and summary tables, or other anonymised data that we provide to your agency for their reference. You would not be identifiable.