How do I certify my Entitlement to Work documents?

Any photographic Entitlement to Work documents (such as your passport) you send to us must first be certified as a true likeness by a responsible adult, for example a teacher, doctor or recruitment agency worker. This person must not be a family member.

Please ask them to both sign and date the copy to certify that they have seen the original.