How do I change my tax code?

We allocate your tax code on instruction from HMRC. If you believe that your tax code doesn’t best suit your circumstances, you should contact HMRC as soon as possible so they can advise.

Have the following details handy:

  • Your National Insurance number
  • Your payroll number
  • Your employer’s name (KPPES Ltd)
  • Our PAYE reference (120/FA77818)

If we receive a coding notice from HMRC, we’ll change your tax code immediately.