How do I notify you of the death of an employee?

In the sad event of the death of an employee, we’ll do everything we can to help you conclude their tax affairs. To this end, we’ll issue a P45 to notify HMRC and also post the relevant parts of this document to the Executor or Next of Kin.

To allow us to do this, we need a copy of the Death Certificate (this can be a scan or photocopy) and the name and postal address for the Executor or Next of Kin.

Please send these to us by email or post and we’ll be sure to take care of it.