How do I report a workplace accident or injury?

If you have a workplace accident or injury that results in you being absent from work for more than three days, we are obliged to report it to the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) under the Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations, 2013. Please provide details of the incident by following these steps:

  1. Log into your account
  1. Scroll down to the Useful links section
  1. Click the Report a workplace accident or injury button
  1. Complete the form and press Submit

We’ll use the information you provide to report the incident to the HSE.