What should I do with my P11D when it arrives?

If you are required to complete a Self Assessment Tax Return you need to include the figures from your P11D. The numbered boxes on your tax return correspond to those on the P11D, but you must include them in both the ‘Benefits from your Employment’ and the ‘Employment Expenses’ sections to confirm that they are tax allowable.