When will I receive my tax rebate?

If you’re due a tax rebate for the current tax year, we’ll receive notification to change your tax code from HMRC.

We can then calculate and pay the rebate in the next payment we process for you. The rebate needs to be calculated as part of a payment, so it can’t be processed on its own. Any rebate processed will show up on the income tax section of your pay advice slip.

If you are due a rebate from a previous tax year, this will have to be arranged by HMRC.