As Monarch Education’s provider of professional employment and payroll outsourcing, our objective is simple: to take care of you, your employment and your payroll.
As a supply worker, you already have freedom and flexibility in your work. By joining our employment service, Key Portfolio, you get all the perks of employment too, giving your career a boost of stability and security.
We give you…
- A permanent contract of employment entitling you to benefits like sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay. It’s nice to know they’re there when you need them.
- Payroll you can rely on. At Key, Friday means pay day. It just happens; on time, every time. You can join our pension scheme and choose how you want to receive your holiday pay.
- Simplicity when sourcing assignments through more than one recruitment agency. All payments are handled together: one tax code, one payslip, one pay day and one P60.
- Employee benefits. A package of perks and discounts to use at work and home. Exceptional savings on shopping, restaurants, travel and lots more!
- Expert help with all things contracting. Tax, proof of income, mortgages, right-to-work… whatever it is, just pick up the phone.
How it works…
- You become our employee and source your assignments through Monarch Education
- You complete your assignments and submit your timesheets to Monarch Education who will then tell us how much work you’ve done
- We invoice Monarch Education for your time and then pay you on the Friday following the period of work
- The agreed assignment rate includes our margin of 4% up to a maximum of £16 per week and the employer’s outgoings
Watch our video…
To save you time during your upcoming meeting with your Monarch Education consultant, we recommend that you join Key Portfolio now by clicking below. Once you’ve joined, we’ll confirm everything by email and also inform Monarch Education that we’re ready to process your first payroll.