As a supply worker, you already have freedom and flexibility in your work. By joining Key Portfolio, you get the perks of employment too, giving your career a boost of stability and security.
We aim to be a consistent source of support while you go off and explore the world of contracting. You might work with many recruitment agencies at many workplaces during your career, but you can always depend on our reliable payroll service, employment benefits, advice and support.
Watch this two-minute video for a more detailed look at what that means for you:
- Specialist advice and support– Expert help with all things contracting. From sorting out complex tax queries,to writing mortgage reference letters, to lending an ear when you’ve had a bad day at work.
- A safety net – We pay benefits, such as maternity and paternity pay if you’ve got a little one on the way, and sick pay when you’re under the weather. You’re more likely to qualify for these benefits if you claim via us, and your payments could be higher too.
- Centralised income – We combine all income into one weekly payment, process it under one tax code and detail it on one payslip. This simplifies your tax affairs and makes it easier to prove your income (for example, for a visa or loan application). Learn more!
- Reliable payroll – Payments land in your bank account every Friday – on time, every time. We’ll send you a text alert so you’re never left wondering, and you can check your pay advice slip online. You can join our pension scheme and claim certain work-related expenses
- Perks and discounts – Portfolio Perks is a package of perks and discounts that saves you money on everything from your weekly groceries to your summer holiday. Get cheap cinema tickets, reduced gym memberships, restaurant savings, cashback on your online shopping and discounted gift cards (great for presents, big purchases and your favourite stores!).
- Community spirit – Joining Key Portfolio means you instantly gain thousands of colleagues. Read and contribute stories to our blog and take part in community activities like Secret Santa.
Your offer of employment
When you join Key Portfolio, you become an employee of KPPES Ltd. As such, you’re entitled to various statutory rights, such as the right to a written statement of employment particulars and an itemised payslip. You are also entitled to 5.6 weeks annual leave, during and between assignments, within the holiday year which runs from 1st September to 31st August. You can learn more about employee rights from Acas and Gov.uk.
Please consider this letter to be an offer of employment – we would love to have you on board.
To accept our offer, simply complete our registration form in full. Following that, we’ll send you a contract of employment to sign, as well as your employee handbook. These two documents constitute the basis of your employment.
Our offer is subject to you passing our identity and right-to-work checks. We reserve the right to refuse employment to anyone for any reason, although we will, of course, always comply with the Equality Act 2010.
Once you become our employee, you’ll source assignments through recruitment agencies and carry out your duties at various workplaces on our behalf.
At the end of each working period, you’ll submit a timesheet. We will invoice the agency for the assignment value, which includes our costs and your salary. For more information, please learn how we calculate your take-home pay.
If you have any questions at all, please call 0345 371 0303, email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @keyportfolio.
Thanks for the opportunity to tell you about Key Portfolio. We’re looking out for your completed registration form and standing by to help you combine the freedom of contracting with the security of employment.