All other nationalities

Nationals of any state that is not part of the UK, Common Travel Area, European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.

Please send these documents:

Please note:

  • We need additional information if your documents were issued in your previous name.
  • You can send your documents to us by email –
  • If you are unable to provide the documents requested, please get in touch and we’ll advise further.
  • When the expiry date of your visa is approaching, please send us proof that you have applied for extension or renewal.
  • You must notify us immediately of any change in your entitlement to work status.
  • In certain circumstances, we may contact the Home Office to confirm your immigration status.
  • We reserve the right to terminate your employment without notice should you fail to provide documentation that we’ve requested from you.