European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland

Here we explain the identification and Entitlement to Work documentation required for employment in the United Kingdom (UK) from those who are nationals of the European Union or a country that is subject to the same immigration procedures and checks.

If you are a national of:

Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or Switzerland.

Please send:
  • A certified┬ácopy of the photographic ID page of your passport
Or alternatively, one document from this list:
  • A certified copy of your national ID Card
  • A certified copy of a Registration Certificate
  • A Home Office document certifying permanent residence
Please note: