European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland
EU, EEA and Swiss nationals will need to demonstrate their right to work with Pre-settled or Settled Status under the EU Settlement Scheme
(The rules that allow EU nationals to live and work in the UK change on 1st July 2021)
- A certified copy of the photographic ID page of your passport
- A Share Code obtained from the Government’s online tool for proving your right to work.
- Nationals of the Republic of Ireland are exempt from this, and can follow the advice for UK Nationals & the Common Travel Area
- We need additional information if your documents were issued in your previous name.
- You can send your documents to us by email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unable to provide the documents requested, please get in touch and we’ll advise further.